We provide high quality and long-lasting metal finishings.
ZINC NICKEL PLATING
Zinc Nickel (ZnNi Alloy) plating increases corrosion resistance extending product life.
- the best protection against red rust
- a uniform, hard “anti-scratch” finish
- protection during handling and assembly
- thermal stability
- a reduction of deposit thickness
It is a replacement for toxic plating applications such as cadmium plating and has application uses in all industries, especially automotive, defense, gas, and mining.
Zinc Nickel Salt Spray Results
- typical – 300 hours before white rust
- over 1000 hours before red rust
- typical nickel content between 10-16%
- Zinc Nickel thickness we aim for: 300 – 500 u” / 0.0003” – 0.0005” / 7.6 – 12.7 microns
Our process is Room Temperature Black Oxide EPI Black oxide process, Insta-Blak 333.
- an excellent corrosion resistance
- a non-bleed black finish
- may be painted over
- for use on a variety of metals including automobile, machinery, and electronic hardware
Its uses are found in a wide range of industries including automotive, defense, oil and gas, manufacturing and tool and die to name a few.
We offer a tumble shot peen solution for Carbon and Stainless Steel Components. We utilize a dedicated shot peen machine with Stainless Steel shot to peen Stainless Steel parts unlike many of our competitors. This ensures your Stainless Steel parts are not being contaminated with Carbon Shot causing potential rust in the future.
Sandblasting is the process of cleaning, smoothing and removing of rusty, corroded, painted, galvanized, scaled surfaces.
We Dry Sandblast with various types of media depending on the part, leaving the desired finish for the customer to then paint, powder coat, plate etc.
We can handle literally any size part upwards of 7,000 lbs. as long as it can be removed from your truck by our lift truck.
Our turnaround time is typically 2-3 days.
Our certified Master Surface Finisher reviews and processes every job that comes through our doors.
FAST TURN AROUND TIME
We offer next day delivery and can assist with trucking logistics, delivery and pick up.
AVOID TYPICAL PLATING ISSUES
- White corrosion
- Poor adhesion
- Poor salt spray results causing premature rust.
- Topcoat peel